TOP SCORE’s VIBO bowling simulator is one of its kind in the world operated by voice and tab (human-machine interface). Bowler animation allows full control over your body, hand-eye coordination, and footwork which is crucial for a batsman to time the ball, improve the quality of shots. The batsman gets exactly the same feeling of facing a real human bowler when a batsman is facing VIBO the deliveries don’t have any human-like errors resulting in improvised timing & rhythm required.
- Practising with VIBO groves skills correctly you prepare yourself to make the right response to an individual situation, have the correct muscle memory to perform the relevant patterns of movement & the subconscious experienced with VIBO to control decision making in a pressure situation.
- Bowlers get tired of bowling repeatedly in their practice session which leads to inconstancy in their line and length & tend to save themselves for the actual match & conserve in practice to avoid injuries.
- But the batsman needs to practice those difficult deliveries and build hand-eye coordination, cues, and stance required for a proper shot & complete follow-through for a perfect shot.
- Ball throwing machines are thus used at clubs and academies to facilitate this difficult repetition. but tends to develop some bad practices in the batsman set up and trigger movement.
- The traditional bowling machine shoots the ball out instantly & the batsman tends to react spontaneously resulting in improper timing and playing the short in the wrong way.
Made in INDIA for the world.
Cricket coach or an aspiring player, or a young budding cricketer it is the time you equip them with the right thing to nurture their dreams and turn them into a reality.